Recover 30+ hours per month with this working mum’s time management handbook
You are a clever, savvy, successful woman. You are also a working mum. Which means you have it all! Right? Wrong. Managing the juggle presents an ongoing and unique challenge for working mums, and it’s time to take control of your time. Written with humour and honesty, Me First offers personal insights, practical exercises, and time-management solutions for crazy busy, stressed out and guilt-ridden working mums.
Me First teaches you how to take control of your time once and for all:
• Liberate yourself from imposter syndrome, mother’s guilt and the other time-wasting mistakes we make
• Start prioritising yourself
• Cost out exactly what your poor time habits are costing you
• Learn simple, smart and sustainable solutions to find 30+ lost hours a month
• Set and smash audacious goals for how to best use your newfound time
• Gain insights from successful women from around the world who know exactly how you feel.
Me First is for every time-poor working mum who has had enough of the juggle. It’s time to start putting yourself first. It’s time to be a little less self-less.