Have you been searching for a share investing book that enables you to learn at your own pace?
Whether you’re new to investing or ready to take your portfolio to the next level, Teach Yourself About Shares explains everything you need to know about investing in the Australian sharemarket. Best-selling author Roger Kinsky offers step-by-step guidance on everything from investing basics and share pricing to using market indices, managing risks and improving performance.
This fully-updated third edition provides even more worked examples, learning exercises and real-world trading strategies to help you profit from capital gains and dividends, use fundamental and technical analysis, monitor your investments and much more.
This is your blueprint for success in the ever-changing financial sharemarket. Learn how to:
- build and self-manage your share portfolio
- assess the market to make the best trades at the best times
- minimise your investing risks and maximise profits
- build a trading strategy that fits your lifestyle and capital
- avoid common risks that new investors often take.
Exceptionally comprehensive and highly accessible, Teach Yourself About Shares is required reading for anyone wanting to achieve superior results on the Australian sharemarket.